We are facilitating water damaged phone repairs services. Water damage can cause crucial problems with the delicate internal circuitry in your phone or other device, leaving it inoperable and your information gone for good. The worst nightmare of any mobile phone user. If you have accidently dropped your phone in the toilet or your kid has spilled water on your device, then you are at the risk of losing all your data, contacts, messages and media. Though this means that you may have to replace it and get a new one, but there are chances that you can save your phone if you have the reasonable knowledge and know-how of the entire phenomena behind this.
For this first you need to understand the logic behind the impact of water on the phone and how it damages the phone from the inside. The most obvious cause of water damage is water corrosion, which is the breakdown of metal by a chemical reaction with the environment. The board of all phones consisting of several tiny components is a very complex part, wherein the damage to any one of the component, can have adverse effects on other components too and thus the phone may stop functioning at all. The phone screen can also be damaged by water when water traps between the LCD and the backlight. Other parts of the phone such as head phone jack and charging port are especially susceptible to water damage and hence require prompt replacement.
If you’ve ever experienced that dreadful moment where your phone has come into contact with liquid, you will be instantly overwhelmed with the obvious sense of fear & anxiety. But thanks to M6Mobiles it facilitates service for water damaged phone repairs, you need not panic.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts in the scenario:
- Sim card, memory card, and anything else that might be plugged into the device should be detached forthwith.
- Turn off the iPhone at the earliest.
- Dry the device with an absorbent towel.
- Don’t use a hairdryer on the device – this could also push water into the phone and escalate the damage.
- Don’t assault the phone by pushing its buttons. This could probably inject water further into the circuits.
- Don’t switch on the device instantly. The phone is to be turned back on only after 24 hours.
- Don’t shake and stroke the phone unneccessarily.The phone is to be kept stationary to prevent water from transmitting throughout the device and its parts.
How can we help?
If you have tried the approaches above and your phone is yet not working let us diagnose your phone. Our expert technicians at M6Mobiles will make every effort possible to salvage your water damaged phone or other devices. However,if the damage is beyond repair, we have the requisite technology to retrieve any information stored on your phone and transfer them to a new device.
Give us a call or to get a FREE estimate of repairs.