Samsung Galaxy S6
Used handset and charger
This is an exceptional product showing no signs of use, it has been fully tested and is in excellent working order
This product is in good cosmetic condition and although there will be some light signs of use, the item has been fully tested and is in excellent working order.
These phones are in a poor used condition, they will show heavy signs of use with heavy cosmetic markings, which will include, scratches, denting, scuffs, chips on the aluminium back casing, sides and edges and on the screen.
What to do if my Equipment or Service is faulty?
If a fault occurs in the first 30 days after purchase, please get in touch as we’ll need to check and test the Equipment for you. If this confirms a fault, we’ll contact you to discuss your options - you can have it repaired, replaced or simply return it.
After 30 days, we’ll try and repair the Equipment for you. We’ll let you know about any charges beforehand. If it’s covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, you won’t be charged for this. If we take your Equipment away for a repair, you may be able to borrow another similar item while you wait for yours to be repaired.
Please note that damage to Equipment isn’t covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If it’s damaged rather than faulty, we’ll let you know how much the repair or replacement will cost.
All Equipment must still be in a like-purchased condition (including, where applicable, device, charger, headphones, battery, instructions, and other components). It must also include any other free or promotional items provided to you as part of the offer (for example, free earphones, device Cases, etc.). We’ll accept fair wear and tear.
Like-purchased condition means:
- The Equipment must be fully functional
- Casing must have no damage such as cracks, chips or visible signs of wear and tear that isn’t reasonable for the age of the Equipment
- Screens must be working and have no damage (such as cracks, or visible signs of wear and tear) that isn’t reasonable for the age of the Equipment
- The Equipment must not be registered as lost or stolen
You must remove any security and other protective features (such as Find my iPhone) that prevent us from accessing the Equipment.
If the Apple iPhone and/or IPad is running iOS 7 or later, we won’t be able to give you a refund and you will be charged and invoiced for the full amount of the Equipment unless you've deactivated its “Find my iPhone” feature. For instructions on how to do this, please visit support.apple.com/kb/HT5818
If the android device is running android version 5.1 or later, we won’t be able to give you a refund and you will be charged and invoiced for the full amount of the Equipment unless you’ve deactivated its “FRP” feature. For instructions on how to do this, please visit Factory Reset Protection (FRP) - Samsung
Terms and Conditions
We recommend that before sending your device to us you should take a photo of the IMEI shown on the screen, so you have this in your records. To display your IMEI simply enter *#06# on your device’s keypad.
As we may need to contact you while we process your return, please make sure we have your correct phone number.
What we check
- All accessories and user guides are included (including SIM or memory card trays)
- The device switches on
- All parts of the screen are working
- The cosmetic condition. If scratches are present, when a fingernail is run over them do they catch? If the fingernail catches, then the scratch is considered a deep, but not light scratch
- That any security or other protective features (such as Find my iPhone) have been disabled and the device is not registered as lost or stolen
After completing these checks, we’ll then grade your returned device to determine the level of damage.
If any accessories provided with the device (such as charger, headphones, battery, instructions, and other components) are missing, a charge of £10 for each item will be applied.
If the device is damaged, its security or other protective features are enabled, or it is registered as lost or stolen, we reserve the right to apply a charge to cover our costs (no VAT will be charged). The amount charged will vary depending on the level of damage, and the original value of the device purchased. The maximum charge that could be applied is the amount of the phone that you purchased for any device that is deemed damaged or locked and beyond economical repair (BER).
- Dents, cracks, deep scratches on the casing
- Chips, cracks, deep scratches on the screen
- The screen is smashed
- Missing parts such as keys, back covers, SIM or memory card trays
- Evidence of water damage
- Security or other protective features are enabled on the device
- Find My iPhone feature is enabled
- The device has been registered lost or stolen and is locked
Please note: once your device has been returned to us, if you change your mind, we’ll be unable to send it back to you.